100 Hari Mencari Cinta
3 in 1
Adam dan Hawa
Aku Bukan Untukmu Benci Bilang Cinta Benci Jadi Cinta (Current)
Bukan Salah Bunda Mengandung
Bunga ditepi Jalan
Cinta Memang Gila
Cowok Impian (Current)
Darling (Current)
Dia
Demi Cinta
Gue Sihir Lue
Heart the Series (Current)
Hikmah & Hikmah 2
I Love You, Boss
Ikhlas Impian Cinderella
Inikah Cinta (Current)
Intan (Current)
Isteri Untuk Suamiku Kawin Muda (Current)
Liontin 1 & 2
Mata Hati
Mimpi Manis 1 & 2 (Current)
Pangeran Penggoda (Current)
Pengantin Kecil (Current) Pengantin Remaja (Current) >
Puteri Yang Terbuang
Putri Cahaya
Putri Cantik
Rahasiaku
Si Yoyo Taqwa
Wulan (Current)
That's all I can recall for now ;)
.::.K-Dramas.::.
1% of Something
Dae Jang Geum
Exhibition of Fireworks
Fantasy Couple / Couple In Trouble
Full House
Get Karl! Oh Soo Jung Goong
Green Rose
Hello! My Lady
I'm Sorry, I Love You
Lovers in Paris
My Girl
My Love Patzzi
My Lovely Sam Soon
My Sister-in-Law is 19
One Fine Day
Only You
Really Really Like You
Sangdoo! Let's Go To School
Save the Last Dance for Me
Secret Lovers
Stained Glass
Smile Again
Successful Story of a Bright Girl
Super Rookie
Sweet 18
The Vineyard Man
The First Shop of Coffee Prince
Truth
Wedding
Which Planet Are You From
(Waiting to be watched) Wonderful Life
(Waiting to be watched) Foxy Lady
.::.Pinoy Telesyres.::.
Sana'y Wala Nang Wakas
.::.JDorama.::.
Bambino
First Kiss
Hana Yori Dango 1
Hana Yori Dango 2
Hana Kimi Japan
Hotaru No Hikari
Itazura Na Kiss
My Boss My Hero
Nobuta wo Produce
Nodame Cantabile
Nodame Cantabile Shinshun Special
Proposal Daisakusen
.::.Taiwanese.::.
Bull Fighting
Devil Beside You
Hana Kimi Taiwan
It Started With A Kiss
It Started With A Kiss 2 - They Kiss Again
Legend of the Star Apple
Magicians of Love
My Fair Princess (Huan Zhu Ge Ge) 1,2 & 3 Prince Who Turns Into A Frog
Romance In The Rain
Romantic Princess - Incomplete
Summer x Summer
Why Why Love
This blog layout is designed by yours truly with loads of hard work put into it. Thus, I fully appreciate that you not use this layout and identify it as your own.
Please kindly notify me via email if you are interested in the current blog layout or a completely new layout for your own blog.
Thank you.
Designed by: Noormie
Original image from: GettyImages
Images of dramas/sinetrons etc from various websites.
Pictures Hosted by: Photobucket
Powered by: Blogger
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Benci Bilang Cinta
Which (Genre): Indonesian Sinetron
Starring: Marshanda (Winda), Baim Wong (Dimas), Rio Reifan (Aditia), Kirana Larasati (Claudia)
When & Where: Wednesday, 8-9pm, SCTV.
What (is the story): You know Goong? Change the palace to a mansion. Change royalty to a business empire. Change the ballerina ex-gf to a violinist. Change the track pants Chaegyung 'trademark' to colourful-striped toe socks with slippers. Reduce the frens of Chaegyung to just 2. That's de onlie difference I've noticed so far. Of course, names and casts are different. But, if you've watched Goong, you'll get the gist of the story.
The Goong characters and the 'similar' Indonesian counterparts: Shin Chaegyung (Bigung Mama) ~ Winda Lee Shin (Shin Goon) ~ Dimas Subekti Lee Yul (Yul Goon) ~ Aditia Min Hyo Rin ~ Claudia
Click here to read comments from Goong-ians with regards to the 'similarity'. In Indonesian language.
Why (I watch it): I like Marshanda. And well, I HAVE to compare the rest of the story to Goong.